1. Big G Movers, INC liability for lost or damaged items is limited to $1.00/LBS per pound per article unless additional insurance has been purchased by the customer.
2. The condition of any item(s) boxed by customer (PBO/packed by owner) are not insured by Big G Movers, INC and is the responsibility of the customer.
3. Big G Movers, INC shall in no way be responsible for the working condition of electronic equipment, grandfather clocks, or any other piece of mechanical equipment (MCU/mechanical condition unknown). Damage to cabinets and surfaces of such equipment will be treated as stated in condition #1 above unless additional insurance with appropriate add-on coverage (i.e., electrical and mechanical) has been purchased.
4. Big G Movers, INC is not liable for damage to floors, walls, doors, and painted surfaces that is not noted at time of final walk through.
5. The right is reserved by Big G Movers, INC to repair or replace any damaged item(s).
6. Big G Movers, INC will not be responsible for damage caused by non-routine moving including but not limited to standing pieces on end, sharp turns, over-crowded work areas, difficult stairways, snags and sharp edges in work areas and doorways, handing over balconies, railings, etc., tight squeezes, and damage caused by weather. You will be asked to sign a waiver if we agree to attempt any non-routine moving request.
7. Big G Movers, INC shall not be responsible for loss or damage to accounts, bills, checks, evidence of debts, letters of credit, passports, tickets, documents, manuscripts, notes, mechanical drawings, securities, currency, money, bullion, precious stones, jewelry, or other similar valuables, paintings, statuary, or other works of art on worksite; or property carried gratuitously or as an accommodation. The process of removing drawers must be done in the presence of the customer or their agent.
8. Big G Movers, INC shall not be responsible for damage resulting when moving household items that have deteriorated such as, but not limited to, lamp shades, mattresses, electrical wiring, etc.
9. .Big G Movers, INC shall not be responsible for glass in any form or damage resulting from glass breakage unless special packaging has been purchased. This applies to porcelain and ceramic items, also.
10. Big G Movers, INC shall not be responsible for live plants or pets.
11. Big G Movers, INC may use dollies to facilitate removal or placement of appliances, etc., and damage that may result to soft floors, such as, but not limited to, indentation, scuff marks, etc., are not the responsibility of Big G Movers, INC.
12. Big G Movers, INC shall not be responsible for damage to waterbeds or any subsequent damage. We claim no expertise as waterbed technicians.
13. Big G Movers, INC shall not be responsible for damage to items requiring special instructions if customer fails to provide such instructions including, but not limited to, disassembly or assembly of said items and any special preparation required.
14. Big G Movers, INC assumes no liability or responsibility for any items and cargo placed in the customer’s own vehicle or in rental equipment and which Big G Movers, INC does not transport.
15. Big G Movers, INC may use dollies to move heavy objects such as but not limited to pianos, appliances, items over 300 lbs., etc. Any floor surfaces including but not limited to parquet, hardwood, ceramic, marble, entrance halls, etc.and any damage that may result to soft floors, such as, but not limited to, indentation, scuff marks, etc., are not the responsibility of Big G Movers, INC (For local moving). If floor can be pulled by thumbnail, we are not responsible for damage. Big G Movers, INC (for local moving) may use water or soapy water to facilitate removal or placement of appliances.
16. Any damage caused by incomplete floor areas, such as, but not limited to, subsequent damage to ceilings, will not be the responsibility of Big G Movers, INC.
17. Big G Movers, INC will not disconnect or reconnect any appliances (including but not limited to) washer/dryer, refrigerator/freezer, any water or gas lines or electronics. You or your representative must check or accept any plumbing/electric/gas lines and connections. Any assistance we give is as a courtesy only and are the responsibility of the user. WE ARE NOT PLUMBERS OR ELECTRICIANS. In addition, we are not licensed handy men, and cannot takedown or put up TVs from the wall, ceiling fans, light fixtures, etc.
18. Big G Movers, INC cannot be responsible for the working condition of major appliances.
19. Big G Movers, INC cannot be responsible for dents or scratches on major appliances. They are covered by a thin metal that has an extreme affinity to dent and scratch.
20. Big G Movers, INC will not repair or replace pressed board or simulated wood furniture. We will do our best to move it successfully for you. This type of furniture is specifically excluded from basic and increased insurance coverage.